Sunday, July 06, 2008

Even happy babies get the blues


So, Maryn is typically called a "happy baby" by just about everyone she encounters, especially strangers. And generally she really does have a wonderfully pleasant disposition. But on this particular occasion she became very, very tired and cranky. The first picture shows a typical Maryn smile while eating her avocados. But later when we took off her bib to clean her off and then went to put it back on again so she could eat her marshmallow she became very, very upset. Rob and I LOVE the video, we think it's absolutely HILARIOUS. Hope you enjoy!



2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Russell Kahn said...

Q: Is that a good marshmallow?
A: EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

It's okay, Maryn. I get like that too sometimes. But I never blog about it because I don't want to scare all my parents' friends from having kids.

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob can tell you, that's how I get when I eat marshmallows or cup cakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home