Updates on all things Maryn, Rob and Regan Marscher.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
family photo
This family photo was taken two weekends ago. Rob and I went up to Boston to visit his family, and introduce Maryn to a bunch of our friends. It was an awesome weekend!
You guys are so cute! Steve and I are bummed we couldn't make it to Aaron's that weekend, but we'll see you guys again soon, I'm sure. Please tell me that Maryn's got a Halloween costume...and that there will be a picture!!!
2 Comments:
You guys are so cute! Steve and I are bummed we couldn't make it to Aaron's that weekend, but we'll see you guys again soon, I'm sure. Please tell me that Maryn's got a Halloween costume...and that there will be a picture!!!
I want this for my mantle! You've come a long way since the hospital shot of the three of you. Stunning smiles all around.
Love you--XXXOOO
Grandme
Post a Comment
<< Home