Monday, August 13, 2007

12 weeks/3 month update!









So, it's been a while since the last post, but life on Mars has been incredibly busy lately! Here's a short update on what we've all been up to... Maryn has been taking great walks with Rob and I around the neighborhood. We took a trip to Auntie Hilary and Uncle Clark's Rehobeth beach house, where she wore her first bikinis, and hung out at the beach. Maryn also went to her first concert (Matisyahu) and of course, she was a VIP and got to hang out backstage with Uncle Steve the soundguy. Grandme and Uncle Rich came to visit for a weekend and we enjoyed some good gourmet cooking and house lounging. Rob and I also went to two concerts... The Police at Madison Square Garden on my 30th birthday, and the Beastie Boys last week in Brooklyn. Mimi and Auntie Brynne moved very close to us so she is very excited about that. OH! Last night she discovered her hands, and that she is able to control them. So cute!

3 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you guys so much! i can't wait to see you next month! still working on the hotel thing. rock on mama! : )

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! You're killing me with those bikinis...hilarious. I hope good ol' uncle Steve took care not to injure those cute little ears. After his last show I couldn't hear right for 2 days...
I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a rocker!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home