The Garden State House



Ok, so... Rob and I are in the process of buying another (well, a DIFFERENT) house. We are officially going to become JERSEY FOLK!! I have to say that I believe New Jersey gets a bad rap (after some experiences at the southern Jersey shores of Stone Harbor Rob agrees), and there are many, many great sections of the garden state. I also believe we will be moving to one of these areas. Just across the river from the totally hip town of Red Bank is a bigger town called "Middletown" where we will reside.
I have to say this is the cutest most wonderful house either of us has ever seen, and we are SO excited to live there. Our offer has been accepted, and we are now in the contract and "attorney review" stage. It is a crazy process. We REALLY want this house, and hope all goes well. Please say a little prayer or do a little dance or do whatever you deem appropriate for helping us acquire this dream dwelling!!!
It seems VERY sturdy, so, unlike our last house that almost was, the inspection report should come back with some good results. I've attached some photos for those interested. We are so excited to finally have space for Rob's grand piano! (picture it in front of the stairs in the LR with the fireplace) Will keep you posted...
Oh and by the way, the couple moving out has two boys, so both additional bedrooms are painted blue... hmmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home