Updates on all things Maryn, Rob and Regan Marscher.
posted by regan @ 10:51 AM 3 comments
that's some belly mama! can't wait! : )
I was just thinking that you must be due really, really soon. I was also wondering what the status of the baby belly was, which is awesome by the way! Enjoy your last weeks of being prenatal, and we can't wait to see little Maryn!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, MARYNS MOMMY!-Brynne
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
that's some belly mama! can't wait! : )
I was just thinking that you must be due really, really soon. I was also wondering what the status of the baby belly was, which is awesome by the way! Enjoy your last weeks of being prenatal, and we can't wait to see little Maryn!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, MARYNS MOMMY!
-Brynne
Post a Comment
<< Home