Everyone's Waiting...



So, here's an update of what's going on in the world of Maryn Marscher and company... Last Monday, after my incredible BABY SHOWER!!, I had my weekly visit and Frankie(my Dr.) was very concerned. My blood pressure was high, I was retaining a lot of water and I had gained a lot of weight since the last visit. They took a lot of blood for more testing, and he put me on BED REST and asked me to come back and see him on Thursday. I've spent the past week really vegging out, watching episodes of Six Feet Under, Rachel Ray and a lot of HGTV. When I went back to Frankie on Thursday my blood pressure had gone back to almost normal, blood tests were "beautiful' and I hadn't gained any more weight. I still had a lot of water retention, though, but he was happier and thought I was in better shape. I was a centimeter dilated and 70% effaced (if you are not labor literate look it up!). Now due to the intense "resting" my feet no longer look like balloons! The pictures above show the baby shower, my right foot before and after bed rest, and an upside down video of Maryn moving. I go back to Frankie on Thursday, so we'll see where she's at!

4 Comments:
She looks like she's getting antsy, and I can only imagine that after a week of bedrest you must be getting pretty antsy yourself. The countdown is on!
After watching the video half a dozen times, I think the audio may be off by 1 sec. ;) Whoa!!! Go, Maryn, go.
...between the belly shot and the "put your right foot in" shot, not sure which one wins the ouch award.
Love Ya Regan--any day now,
Grandmee
we're so excited for you two! can't wait! ; )
Guessing it was worth it! Congrats to you both again.
Post a Comment
<< Home