Peanut's First Halloween




For Maryn's first Halloween, she was a peanut. Her Grandme (Rob's mom) handmade the costume, isn't it great!!?? Although we didn't actually go trick-or-treating, she absolutely loved greeting the kids at the door and helping to hand out the candy. Her new best friend, Auntie Brynne (with a fake tattoo arm) came over to help, too. And this past weekend we all went to Auntie Hilary's and had a nice visit with Auntie Danielle.

1 Comments:
After Dan and I came to visit Maryn, we fell in love with her. After our visit we kept talking about how great it would be to have a baby. But now, I don't think I could ever have a baby as cute as Maryn so I guess we'll hold off. I just don't think I could ever love a baby as much as her:) :(?
Post a Comment
<< Home