Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Babies need stuff.



Yesterday, on one of my few days off in the past 12 weeks, Brynne and I met with my sister Holly (the baby product aficionado) to register for baby goods at the mecca of all things baby, Babies R Us. Hilary TOTALLY surprised me and met us there too!! It was awesome. It was a bit overwhelming, all the things that babies need, but it was really fun to run around the store with the scanner!! We ate some lunch and then went to Target for the remaining items. Maryn had a good time, too. I think she was pleased by the choices, because she sent us a sign in the form of a licence plate!!

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll get you the breast pump. :)

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray!! i can't wait to meet her! : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home