BOOGIE ON!

So, I read in a pregnancy book a little while back that one of the millions of things that can change within a woman's body during pregnancy is the amount of mucus produced in her nose. It has something to do with the body making excess. ( I have to say, my body has been making "excess" just about EVERYTHING-fat cells, hair, skin, nails, gas, oil --sounds SUPER FUN huh!?) Anyway, lately I have indeed been waking each morning with an insane boogie collection in my nostrils. There must be an airway in each nostril only the width of a strand of hair, because MAN! they are full of the hardest boogers you could possibly imagine. Not really the kind you can get rid of by blowing your nose with the tissues next to the bed... we are talking serious digging required. Ok, that's all.

2 Comments:
too freakin funny! you should srat a collection and see how big it gets! eewww!! teehee!
love you! see you soon! : )
These are the things they don't show on tv...
keep the education coming!
Post a Comment
<< Home